Connex - Warrington
I am working with a school in Macclesfield that is looking for an Art Teacher to join their team from now until Christmas.
This school provide high quality education and support to students who cannot attend a mainstream school, due to reasons such as permanent exclusion. The staff at this team, work together to provide support and provide a safe space to student’s to grow both academically and socially.
The successful applicant will hold QTS and have experience teaching art to secondary aged students. You will have strong behaviour management skills and experience working with challenging behaviour. You must have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return, Connex can offer you:
• Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
• Weekly Pay, paid through PAYE • Refer a Friend scheme and receive £200
• Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
• Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
• Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability
For more information, please email email@example.com or apply now!