Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for an Art teacher in a secondary school in Stickney This role is for an immediate start as the post has been vacated subject to clearance.
This school is a lovely little school on the outskirts of Boston, the school likes to give a personal centred approach to its pupils. The school has 290 pupils and is at the heart of the community.
This role would be working Monday to Friday, teaching up to key stage 4
Must have have QTS Status and have a good understanding of the curriculum.
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to, KS3, KS4 , to KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- Able to plan, mark and deliver lessons – with relevant PPA time given
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for an immediate start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Be able to Commute to Stickney
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.email@example.com