Connex - North East
Job Title: Art Teacher
Pay: £140.00-200.00 per day
Connex Education is currently seeking an experienced Art teacher to fill a full-time position at a secondary school in Durham, UK. The role requires planning and teaching various art lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 students. The successful candidate will be required to work Monday – Friday during term time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience teaching math in a UK school environment
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new one
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status, or a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging and effective lessons to students.
- Display excellent classroom management and be able to motivate students
In return, we offer:
- Full, FREE training in SEN, safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events.
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract.
To apply, please submit your CV along with a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for this position. For more information, contact Macy Mann on 01642 573 553.