Connex - Wales
I am currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work in ASD bases in a number of primary and SEND schools in Llanelli.
Connex Education Wales are proud to be working to help provide schools in Llanelli with caring and supportive individuals who can work on a 1:1 basis with children who have a statement of Autism, in a classroom setting, therefore previous experience of working with children or adults with Autism is essential.
You will need to liaise with class teachers, discuss and implement Individual Education Plans (IEP) and are happy to work with children with learning difficulties.
What Connex Education Wales offer:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE Weekly)
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to permanent positions
- Access to free online CPD training, various courses to choose from.
- Guaranteed pay scheme available
- Flexible working opportunities
Key Job Requirements:
- Understanding, knowledge and experience of Autism.
- Enthusiastic and positive.
- The ability to develop strong relationships.
- Supportive nature.
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively.
- EWC Registered as a School Learning Support Assistant for year 2022/23. (We can support you with this if you have not yet registered.)
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (We can support you with a new DBS application if needed.)
If you are interested, please contact me, Tyler, on 07824 523688 or forward your CV to me at email@example.com for more information.