Connex - Wales
Do you want to make a positive difference to the lives of young people?
At Connex Education Wales, we are seeking Teaching Assistants to work in small groups and 1:1 with SEND students, within mainstream primary schools across Llanelli. The role is very flexible, depending on your circumstances and requirements. You can choose to work part-time or full time, in different schools when required to cover absence, or in longer-term positions in a particular school if this is your preference.
The ideal candidate for this role is somebody who is dedicated, dynamic and passionate. As part of the position, you will be expected to provide general classroom support, as well as delivering individualised support with a child or small group of children with additional needs, in order to help raise social, emotional and educational attainment levels.
As a successful Teaching Assistant you will have:
- Previous experience working within a primary school environment
- EWC Registered as a School Learning Support Assistant for year 2022/23. (We can support you with this if you have not yet registered.)
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (We can support you with a new DBS application if needed.)
- A calm and resilient manner with the ability to communicate well and support young people
In return, Connex Education Wales can offer you:
- Full free access to our training suite with over 50 CPD courses and fully funded qualifications
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE Weekly)
- Ongoing assignments and exposure in multiple local schools
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
Once you have completed 4 weeks continuous work with us you qualify to be put forward for the fantastic opportunity to complete your Teaching Assistant Qualification and Career Progression through our very own Connex Education Academy.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply directly below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, please contact the Swansea office on 01792 989030 or Tyler on 07824 523688.