Connex - North East
Up to £475.50 per week
About the role
Connex Education are working with a secondary based school in Middlesbrough who are recruiting for an Attendance Officer full time, the school may also consider part time of mornings only.
About the school
The school caters for children aged 11-16 and is part of a large popular trust . The role of Attendance Officer is to record, monitor and report on attendance to ensure that registration, absence and attendance procedures are correctly followed and to drive to improve pupil’s attendance and punctuality by working closely with the pastoral and admin teams. Excellent communication skills and a flexible ‘can-do’ attitude are essential.
This role will commence from Monday 19th February and will last for the remainder of the academic year
Benefits of working with Connex Education
- Competitive daily rate.
- PAYE paid weekly.
- Free access to our SEND Toolkit skills development package comprising over 19 courses.
- Funded formal qualifications, from Level 2 SEND, Level 3 Teaching and Learning, Level 4 HLTA and Level 5 TEFL.
- Career progression via our Care to Classroom setting conversion course Wellbeing programme and refresher training for life in a 21st century classroom.
- Trainee teacher apprenticeship opportunities.
- Have previous experience working in schools either within the office, or classroom
- Be confident making calls to parents and working with the pastoral team
- Have a current Enhanced Child Workforce on the DBS
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft and other office systems
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.
Protected characteristics statement
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture, marital status or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone. Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business