Connex - Stevenage
Are you looking for a new, exciting role as a Behaviour Mentor? We’ve got an exciting opportunity for you!
Why choose Connex Education Partnership?
- Access accredited modules through Connex Academy CPD training.
- Weekly payments via PAYE and transparent schedule viewing.
- Choose from temporary or permanent positions to suit your lifestyle.
- Benefit from our “Recommend a Friend” scheme.
- Provide 1:1 or small groups support to students facing behavioural challenges.
- Preparing and performing behaviour plans.
- Working closely with teachers and colleagues to create a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere.
- Offering guidance, mentoring, and emotional support to students.
- Monitoring and documenting progress and improvements in behaviour.
- A dedicated attitude to working with children who have special educational needs, particularly in managing challenging behaviours.
- Equipped with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Patient, empathetic and capable of building positive relationships with students.
- Willing to adapt, learn, and maintain a proactive approach.
- Committed to the well-being and education success of our students.
Join us and shape the future of our students. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438567775 for more information. Don’t miss this chance to inspire young minds and be part of a dynamic and passionate educational community. Apply now!