Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education Partnership are currently looking for a Biology Teacher to join an amazing science department within one of the outstanding secondary schools that we are working exclusively with.
We are looking to speak with experienced and newly qualified teachers with QTS. Experience working within a secondary school within the UK is essential. The role will be a full time, long term position ongoing untill the end of the year with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team and will be supported from day one, you will also have access to all resources and technology required to teach your subject. The students that you will be working are aged 11-16 KS3/4/5.
We also offer a range of opportunities across the North West on a day to day and long term basis so if you are actively looking work across this area in an alternative specialism, feel free to get in touch to discuss further.
When working with Connex we offer a range of CPD courses to Teachers/CS/TA’s looking to upskill themselves, the CPD’s are provided by our approved training provider at the Connex Academy. You will have access to all of these courses free of charge when registered with us. Below is a list of what is offered to you when working with us.
Role: Biology Teacher
Start date: After Easter
Pay: £100-£170 a day DOE via PAYE
In return Connex Education will offer you;
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great rates of pay, paid weekly via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will be;
– Experienced and dedicated to delivering good quality, interactive lessons to all abilities
– Reliable and share a passion to help students achieve their targeted grades and beyond
– Happy to plan and mark lessons with support from department
– Able to communicate well with young people, senior staff and other team members
– Have strong classroom management strategies
– Available Easter
– Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum
– Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role or any other vacancies that we may have available, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07584 986 541 or drop me an email to; email@example.com alternatively give the office a call on; 0151 329 2727