Business Development Manager
Connex Education Partnership are one of the largest approved providers of Tutors to schools under the National Tuition Programme (NTP)
As demand for tutors grows, and schools look to take advantage of funding to provide catch up tuition, I am looking for a Business Development Manager who can build new relationships and develop NTP business.
Recruitment is a fantastic environment to work in and offers the right person an exciting and varied working day, interacting with candidates and schools. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships, whilst carrying out sales focused activities to generate new business. To achieve this, you will need a proactive and confident approach to picking up the phone and meeting clients face to face.
This is a fast paced, high demand role and duties will include:
- Business development calls to schools to understand their requirements
- Creating and maintaining new and existing relationships
- Speaking to potential candidates via telephone and Teams
- Chasing documents and references to ensure all teachers are compliant to work
This is a target driven role, and the rewards at Connex reflect effort. We offer a fantastic commission package from day one as well as the opportunity to develop in your career.
What Connex can offer you?
- Competitive salary plus commission
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- In-house training and enrolment into the Connex Induction Academy from week 1
- Weekly 121 coaching
- Company incentives and holidays
- Work from home 2 days a week
What we need from you:
- Ability to work quickly yet efficiently and have confidence calling people
- Previous education or recruitment experience
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work as part of a successful team and learn from others
- Acceptance that this is not a 9-5 role, we stay to get the job done!
If you can raise to the challenge, then please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay direct on 07766 471217