Connex - Liverpool
Are you an experienced Business Studies Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Connex Education Partnership are one of the most popular supply agencies in the North West and we work with the best schools in the surrounding areas. We have had a huge surge in demand for Business Studies teachers to teach KS3/4/5 students in high schools across Merseyside.
This will be a full time role with an immediate start. The perfect candidate will have good experience working within a high school setting. The school want a teacher that is passionate and focused on helping students achieve and exceed their targeted grades. We are also happy to receive applications from newly qualified teachers that are looking for their first exciting role within secondary education. You will be joining a close team and will be offered support from your department from day one and will have access to all resources and technology that you need.
As a supply agency and we can offer you roles to work around your other commitments. We have day to day, short term and long term positions available with immediate start dates. At Connex we ensure that we always provide the best possible service and take pride in the feedback that we receive on a daily basis from both our Clients and Teachers. We do this by keeping a high level of communication, understanding and hard work throughout. A massive perk of working with Connex is the range of CPD courses we offer to Teachers looking to upskill themselves, the CPD’s are provided by our approved training provider Thirsty Scholars. You have access to all of these courses free of charge when registered with us. Below is a list of what is offered to you when working with us.
In return Connex Education will offer you;
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great rates of pay, paid weekly via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will be;
– Experienced and dedicated to delivering good quality, interactive lessons to all abilities
– Reliable and share a passion to help students achieve their targeted grades and beyond
– Happy to plan and mark lessons with support from department
– Able to communicate well with young people, senior staff and other team members
– Have strong classroom management strategies
– Available ASAP
– Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum
– Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role or any other vacancies that we may have available, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07584 986 541 or drop me an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively give the office a call on; 0151 329 2727