Connex - Manchester
Are you looking for a career in early years and childcare?
Connex Education is working with a variety of early years settings across the Manchester area, providing fun and secure environments for children to grow and learn. Due to growth in the business we are looking to recruit a group of excited and enthusiastic early years professionals who can help the children to develop and thrive.
We offer a range of long-term, short-term, and day to day opportunities as the role is flexible to suit your individual needs. You will be working in a variety of early years settings, working with children from 0 – 5 years old.
We would love to hear from anyone who, ideally, has a Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification or Equivalent, and previous experience working within childcare. Our main priority however, is someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and actively enjoys the role they play in the children’s lives.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- An understanding of EYFS
- Strong work ethics and communication skills
- A passion for a career in childcare and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Willingness to complete an Enhanced DBS, and relevant CPD where required.
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification or relevant, or referenceable experience within a childcare setting.
- Long standing company with over 20 years’ experience of whole-school recruitment and training solutions.
- Competitive rates of pay at £10.65 – £11.00 an hour paid on a weekly basis
- A one-to-one consultant relationship to manage all your Connex work life
- Exclusive free access to education-specific CPD accredited courses
- Regular contact as a norm
- Online time sheets and PAYE Payroll
- Loads of opportunity to broaden your experience.
Interested?? Apply Today!!
For more information, please contact us at any time.
Office telephone: 0161 518 9000 | Email: Tekara.Shallcross@connex-education.com
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business