Connex - North East
Full time- Monday- Friday
September 2023 start
Long term placements with potential to lead to permanent work
Are you an experienced childrens residential worker looking to work in schools supporting students?
Connex Education are working with a large multi academy trust school in Middlesbrough who are looking for support staff to work with SEN students. The school are looking for staff who have transferrable skills and those who have worked with children aged 11-16 .
The role is a long term role with the potential to lead to permanent work for the ideal person. They are looking for someone who is hard working, passionate about supporting children, reliable and consistent , with a child centered approach .
- Be highly committed, enthusiastic, positive, patient and show good initiative.
- Work closely with the Class Teacher and SENDco following EHCP targets
- Have previous experience working with children aged 11-16
- Have Grade c in Maths/English
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD
We can also offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training
- Interview/observation help and guidance
- Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Ongoing assignments
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE