Connex - London
Job Title: Primary Supply Teacher – Year 1 or Year 3
Location: Hackney, Mainstream School
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Long term supply until July 2024
Connex Education is currently recruiting on behalf of a vibrant mainstream school in Hackney for a Primary Supply Teacher to work with either Year 1 or Year 3 students. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and passionate educator to make a positive impact on the learning journey of young minds.
- Delivering engaging and interactive lessons to students in Year 1 or Year 3.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Adapting teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Collaborating with other teachers and school staff to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Previous experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- Strong knowledge of the primary curriculum, particularly in Year 1 or Year 3.
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to Danielle Joyce at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can click “Apply”.
Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding: Connex Education is committed to safer recruitment and safeguarding. All candidates will be subject to relevant checks, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
About Connex Education: Connex Education is a leading education recruitment agency, dedicated to connecting talented teachers with rewarding opportunities. Our team is passionate about making a positive impact on education by providing quality staffing solutions.
Connex Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.