Connex - Nottingham
Do you have a passion for working with Primary School age children?
Are you looking to develop and upskill yourself with accredited CPD training?
Do you have experience working with young people?
Connex Education have the perfect role for you!
As a successful candidate you will be matched to work within one of the many schools in the Loughborough and Leicestershire area that Connex Education are currently partnering with on a long term basis. We understand the value of classroom assistants in the role of a child’s develpment and are looking for a passionate teaching assistant to support behaviour management, work 1:1 or in small groups and provide extra support where needed. Knowledge of phonics and the national curriculum is advantageous.
Why work with Connex?
- Great rates of pay, with weekly pay
- Flexibilty of working – choose when you work!
- Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Chance to join our very own SCITT programme
- End of Term Bonus (conditions apply, i.e. 100% attendance)
All we need from you
- Ability to obtain 2 professional references covering the past 2 years
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to obtain)
- Genuine passion for children and education
If you’re interested, please apply now!
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.
Please call to enquire on 0116 251 2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org