Connex - Nottingham
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge?
Have you had experience working with children between the ages 4 and 11 years?
I am currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people in any field; youth work, team coaching, education and children’s support work looking to broaden your experience in schools or start your journey in education. You will have a passion for supporting children to reach their educational goals and eager to support teaching in the classroom.
Connex Education are currently working with schools within the Beeston area, to recruit passionate Classroom Assistants to work on a long term basis. The role will include assisting the teacher, working with small groups or 1:1 to help children reach their potential and meet their goals. Providing extra time where needed and creating engaging, interactive activities to adapt to all learning needs.
At Connex Education we value the skillset of classroom assistants and their integral role supporting the class teacher and children’s needs.
Being a part of the Connex Family you will receive
- Full and FREE access to our ‘Connex Academy’ training platform – all accredited CPD courses
- Opportunity to join our fully funded Level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Flexible working
- School hours
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
All we need from you
- Ability to obtain 2 professional references covering the past 2 years
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to obtain)
- Genuine passion for children and education
Apply now or contact Destiny on 0116 251 2888 or via email on destiny.carrier@connex-education