Connex - Nottingham
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages 4 and 11 years?
Would you like to support children’s development in the classroom?
I am currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people in any field; youth work, team coaching, education and children’s support work looking to broaden your experience in schools or start your journey in education and enrol on a fully funded Level 3 TA course for a September start role.
You will be able to choose from supportive schools within Grantham and Lincolnshire, to work alongside the class teacher, working in small groups or 1:1 to help children reach their potential and meet their goals.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools within Grantham, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Boston to name a few but also the majority of the schools within the lincolnshire area and have built a fantastic reputation, which offers exclusive day to day and long term contracts with schools on a regular basis.
- 1 year of experience working with primary school-aged children in an educational or childcare setting is preferred, but not essential.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary employment providing flexibility and varied experiences.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you have the skills and qualifications required, please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply now!