Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education are seeking to appoint Teaching Assistants in the Worksop area to work across key stages 1 and 2, on a day-to-day, part-time or full-time basis.
As the successful candidate, you will be a driven and professional individual who has a passion for learning. You will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day-to-day school life. Connex education have preferred supplier agreements with several multi-academy trusts across the county, we have a constant requirement for teaching assistants. We are in a position to offer as much work as you need and we can work around your availability. This position will allow for more opportunities for career progression and enhance your professional development.
What we are looking for:
- For you to be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
- Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
- Committed to working as part of a team
- In conjunction with the class teacher, and under direction of the leadership team, ensure that the progress of children is monitored
- Provide regular feedback to class teachers
- Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
Connex Education will offer you in return:
- Ongoing support at all hours
- FULLY FUNDED and ACCREDITED Level 3, 4 and 5 Teaching Assistant course
- Temporary and permanent opportunities
- Weekly pay via PAYE, no hidden fees/payments
- Complete transparency on payments, using our portal to view your working calendar and payments
- Regular, FREE CPD via our sister company, The Thirsty Scholars
- End of Term Bonus (conditions apply, i.e. 100% attendance)
- Availability to work around you.
If you are interested in this role then simply apply now.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation.