Connex - Nottingham
Position: Classroom Support Assistant
Rate of pay: £75.00 – £100 per day
Start date: September
Contract: Full time, Long-term or Fixed-term
Connex Education is working in partnership with a Secondary School in Boston who are seeking individuals who are looking to form a career and gain teaching experience within schools.
What does the role consist of?
You will be required to support across a range of subjects, providing support to the teacher and students. You will be responsible for keeping students on task and helping to establish a purposeful learning environment in the classroom.
This role is a great stepping stone for individuals who are looking to take on a career in education but seeking more insight and experience into the inner workings of the classroom. This role suits people with backgrounds in similar roles such as youth work, coaching, teaching assistant etc.
What do I need to do this role?
· Confidence and the ability to engage with pupils aged 11-16
· Versatile and able to ‘think on your feet’
· Degree educated/ currently studying on a Degree (in a similar discipline)
· Strong behaviour management skills, support via our CPD platform on this
· Reactive and able to cope well in a stressful situation
· Keen interest in Education
· DBS on the update service or willingness to apply
· Ability to provide 2 professional references
What Connex Education can offer you?
· Excellent support from a dedicated consultant
· Great pay rates and weekly pay
· Hands on experience in Schools
· Refer a friend scheme
· Regular CPD via our Connex Academy
If you don’t have as much experience but are still keen on the role, still apply! At Connex Education we can support you to upskill with our CPD platform.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org