Connex - North East
Primary School Teaching Assistant
£350-£400 Per week
Connex Education require primary teaching assistants to work in a primary school in Hartlepool
The ideal candidate for this role would be caring, proactive and adaptable. You will have the skills and enthusiasm necessary to guide and support children with their learning, helping to remove any barriers to their success by offering targeted 1:1 or small group intervention, as well as assistance within the classroom.
The ideal Teaching Assistant candidate will have:
Relevant and recent classroom experience
- Kindness, patience and enthusiasm, and the ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and colleagues, in order to build relationships quickly.
- An enhanced DBS certificate on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through ourselves.
- The ability to provide us with 2 professional references.
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Access our online training platform with over 80 free courses
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate and dependent on experience, via PAYE
- Exposure to a number of local schools
Once you have completed 4 weeks continuous work with us you qualify to be put forward for the fantastic opportunity to complete your Teaching Assistant Qualification and Career Progression through our very own Connex Education Academy.