Are you wanting a role in recruitment with a focus on compliance and administrative support? Then Connex Education Partnership may have the answer.
This role is pivotal to the success of growing a supply division and the rewards at Connex reflect effort. You will need to be organised and understand that the role will involve multitasking and speaking to people daily.
Daily tasks will include:
– Assisting with daily/annual compliance checks for actively working candidates
– Completing annual DBS checks and keeping up to date with renewals
– Tracking DBS update service subscriptions
– Helping with general everyday compliance-based queries within the business and working with offices to impliment and maintain the complience initiative
– Provide support to staff on compliance matters
It is imperative that you have ability and enthusiasm to learn compliance and understand that the processes will change according to legislations. I need someone with strong administrative ability and an excellent eye for detail who is confident communication with people of all levels and working on different projects at certain times of the week.
What Connex can offer you?
– Salary up to £22,000
– Potential for flexible working
– 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
– Inhouse training and ongoing support and mentoring
– Company incentives and holidays
What we need from you:
– Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Excellent telephone manner
– Ability to work to and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy
– Eye for detail and a passion for compliance
If you can raise to the challenge, then please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fay direct on 07766 471217