Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a Computer Science teacher in a secondary school in Horncastle This role is for an immediate start as the post has been vacated subject to clearance.
There is always support available from the school.
This role would be working Monday to Friday, teaching GCSE and A level computer Science
Must have have QTS Status and have a good understanding of the curriculum.
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to, KS3, KS4 , to KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- Able to plan, mark and deliver lessons – with relevant PPA time given
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subjects
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for an immediate start
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Be able to Commute to Horncastle
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org