Connex - Manchester
Connex Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a modern Secondary School in Wigan
They require a teacher of Computer Science to start after the Easter break. This role will run until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
- Teaching Computer Science to KS3 and KS4
- Plan, Prepare, deliver and mark lessons
- Full Time
- Easter start
- Long Term cover until the end of the academic year
The Perfect Candidate will have the following:
- Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Computer Science
- Sound knowledge of the curriculum
- The ability to plan detailed and engaging lessons
- The ability to manage behaviour within the classroom
What is in it for you?
- Working within a stable and supportive department
- Working with consultants who have a combined experience of over 20 years
- Advice and guidance when required
- Competitive rate of pay
- Working within a school with good behaviour and student who want to learn
All candidates must be happy to complete an Enhanced DBS Certificate
I am shortlisting for this position immediately so please apply now – send your up to date CV to email@example.com
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Classroom Partnership is an employment agency and employment business