Connex - Derby
Connex Education Partnership is working with for Secondary schools in Sheffield. The schools aim is to create a friendly, happy learning environment, where the children feel happy, healthy and nurtured.
The school are looking for a Cover Supervisor to work across all year groups. This role will start on a day to day basis and pontentially become a full time role.
Role: Cover Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Part time and Full time
What will Connex Education Partnership offer you?
– Full, free CPD training in being a cover supervisor, Safeguarding and much more
– Competitive rates of pay
– Ongoing assignments
– A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
– A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
As a successful Cover Supervisor you will possess:
– Relevant qualifications and have recent experience in a classroom and/or tutoring
– Good knowledge of the national curriculum
– Be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately
– Be prepared to work at short notice or pre-booked wherever possible
– The ability to work to the school’s scheme of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
– Good time management
If you are interested in the role of a supply Cover Supervisor or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0114 553 1980 or email me at email@example.com with your CV.