Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education are currently recruiting for staff to cover classes within local secondary schools in Wakefield to cover the teacher’s absence.
If you haven’t got 6 weeks experience working with young children, we will support you with training and support to get you prepared for the role.
- Advanced Safeguarding, Child protection and prevent
- Awareness of Effective Behaviour Management in the classroom
- Awareness of Effective Cover Supervision
- Awareness of preventing bullying in schools
- Awareness of basic equality and diversity within and education setting
- Awareness of basic Mental health
Are you thinking about doing a teaching qualification?
Do you want more school-based experience?
If so, this could be the ideal role for you
This is the perfect role for somebody who is wanting to gain classroom experience within a secondary school.
We have immediate starts in Leeds.
This is a fully flexible role, and we can accommodate people on a part time or full-time basis. There are different working shifts each week so if your availability differs each week, this will suit you.
- All subjects will be covered in this role, but the lessons will be set, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan set by the teacher. There is also no marking.
- Explain the lesson plan to the students and ensure that they are completing this
- Ensure the students are working efficiently and that noise levels are kept to a minimum
Collect work in at the end of the lesson
What is in it for you?
- Gaining valuable classroom experience
- Advice and guidance for each booking
- Competitive rate of pay
- All candidates must be happy to complete an Enhanced DBS Certificate
I am shortlisting for these positions immediately so please apply now
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture, or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.
If you are interested or would like further information, please call Roz on 0113 733 9130 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.