Connex - Manchester
Cover Supervisor – Secondary Schools (KS3/KS4) Any Specialist Subject Welcome
Supporting Schools across the SK6 postcode
Pay is £75 – £95 per day
Start Dates Vary – Flexible to you!
Connex Education are a well established recruitment organisation who have been supporting schools across the Greater Manchester region for more that 6 years in their search for committed and outstanding employees.
We’re working with multiple schools in the Stockport area who are in need of confident and outgoing Cover Supervisors who can cover whole classes in the absence of a teacher. The successful person will have responsibility of between 25 – 30 students in a classroom environment and will be expected to bridge the gap until the staff member returns as best as possible on a short term basis.
Skills required to be a Cover Supervisor;
- Good ability to effectively manage large groups of children
- Have some prior experience of working with children and/or vulnerable adults
- Have an understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures (training will be provided)
- Be an engaging and confident individual
- Good communication skills
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- Be adaptable and able to cope well with a hectic day!
- Be available 8.30am – 3.30pm Monday through Friday for 3 or more days a week (term time only)
- Desirable – Hold a degree or equivalent in any subject
Successful candidates will be required to conduct an interview and complete a vetting process which includes an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS, if you do not have one, you can get one through Connex Education at the cost of £44.
If you’re able to support schools in the Stockport area this academic year, please apply or get in touch with our team to discuss this role more.