Connex - Leeds
Cover Supervisor – Batley West Yorkshire
Salary: £450 to £537.50 per week (DOE)
Do you want to work with an agency who truly value and appreciate the contribution to the educational journey of young people made by Unqualified Teachers/ Cover Supervisors?
At Connex Education Partnership Unqualified Teachers/Cover Supervisors are recognised as individuals who really do make a difference. We are currently looking to fill positions at secondary schools in the Batley area.
What does a Cover Supervisor do:
- Provide support to the teachers and students as directed and ensure that classes are appropriately managed during a teacher absence.
- Be responsible for the delivery of pre-planned cover of lessons.
- To undertake classroom activities as directed by teachers to support teaching and learning process.
- To cover tutor groups as and when needed
- To input data to support Academies policies in Assessment, Recording and Reporting
- To manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a constructive environment is maintained, by using a range of strategies.
- To respond to student needs as they arise in the classroom.
Who can be a Cover Supervisor:
- Are you an Unqualified Teacher?
- Are you a Tutor?
- Are you a sports Coach?
- Do you train students in Drama and Dance?
- Have you delivered training to adults?
- Do you have a Degree in a specialist subject?
- Are you a scout/Brownies or Guide Leader?
- Do you have the ability to lead?
- Are you a good role model?
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Connex Academy Platform with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
- Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Invite to teacher socials and get togethers.
What you will need:
- Relevant classroom experience or willingness to learn.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
- Desire to make a difference and inspire.
To express an interest, please send your CV to Leeds@connex-education.com