Connex - Nottingham
Do you want to work with an agency who truly value and appreciate the contribution to the educational journey of young people made by Cover Supervisors?
At Connex Education Partnership , Cover Supervisors are recognised as individuals who really do make a difference; and we want to ensure you gain all the support possible on your education career path.
We currently work with academies across the whole of Northamptonshire who offer full time, part time or ad hoc opportunities with the option to be in the same school ongoing if desired.
What does a Cover Supervisor do?
· Provide support to the teachers and students as directed and ensure that classes are appropriately managed during a teacher absence.
· Be responsible for the delivery of pre-planned cover of lessons
· To undertake classroom activities as directed by teachers to support teaching and learning process
· To cover tutor groups as and when needed
· To input data to support Academies policies in Assessment, Recording and Reporting
· To manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a constructive environment is maintained, by using a range of strategies
· To respond to student needs as they arise in the classroom
Who can be a Cover Supervisor:
· Are you an Unqualified Teacher?
· Are you a Tutor?
· Are you a sports Coach?
· Do you train students in Drama and Dance or something similar?
· Have you delivered training to adults?
· Do you have a Degree in a specialist subject?
· Are you a scout/Brownies or Guide Leader or have helped with the NCS programme?
· Do you have the ability to lead?
· Are you a good role model?
Benefits of working with Connex:
· Competitive rates of pay up to £105 per day!! (PAYE weekly)
· Free access to a suite of accredited CPD courses via Connex Academy with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
· Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle
· Recommend a friend scheme
· Invite to teacher socials and get togethers – we are a family after all!
What you will need:
· Relevant classroom experience or willingness to learn and complete appropriate CPD
· DBS on the update service or willingness to apply
· Ability to provide 2 professional references
· Desire to make a difference and inspire To express interest, please send your CV to email@example.com