Connex - Wales
Calling all Cover Supervisors!
Supply work is fast becoming the best way to gain long term or permanent positions as the schools can see your skills and attributes first-hand through your placements.
Connex Education Wales are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors in the following areas-
v Neath Port Talbot & Swansea
v Cardiff & the Vale
v Carmarthenshire & Ammanford
v Rhondda Cynon Taf
v Newport & Torfaen
v South Powys
Responsibilities of a Cover Supervisor:
- Supervise classes in the absence of teaching staff.
- Ensure that students are on task and focused on their work.
- Follow the lesson plans provided by teaching staff.
- Develop positive relationships with students and staff.
Connex Education Wales requirements:
- Degree educated or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate students.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Previous experience working in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
In return, Connex Education Wales will offer you:
- Access our online training platform Connex Academy, with over 80 free courses.
- Weekly pay at a competitive framework rate, via PAYE.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- A dedicated and experienced education consultant.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call 07824 523688 with any questions about the role.