Connex - Wales
Cover Supervisors wanted.
Supply work is fast becoming the best way to gain long term or permanent positions as the schools can see your skills and attributes first-hand through your placements.
Connex Education Wales are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors in the Monmouthshire area.
Responsibilities of a Cover Supervisor:
- Supervise classes in the absence of teaching staff.
- Ensure that students are on task and focused on their work.
- Follow the lesson plans provided by teaching staff.
- Develop positive relationships with students and staff.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Connex Education Wales requirements:
- Degree educated or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate students.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Previous experience working in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions-
Cardiff – 02922 749839
Swansea- 01792 989030
Carmarthenshire – 01267 611470