Connex - Wales
Are you someone who can make a difference in the educational development of children in the classroom? Are you able to support, guide and nurture?
Connex Education Wales are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor in the Pembroke area on a supply basis.
The schools we work with provide the best supportive environments I have seen, and this is evident by the longevity of staff and career progression opportunities. Our schools are vibrant and forward-thinking with staff who are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each child is nurtured to achieve their personal best.
You should be able to evidence your ability to manage a classroom, ensure that the children remain on task with any work they have been set but, be able to provide support when needed. You must have the ability to build good relationships with pupils and staff.
Benefits of working with Connex Education
- Opportunities for career progression
- Enhance your professional development
- Potential to become permanent for the right candidate
- Potential to earn up to £450 per week
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy
- Dedicated consultant offering support, valuable advice and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role for you
- Refer a friend scheme
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
All candidates must have:
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call us with any questions on 01267 611470.