Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor within the Swansea area. Are you able to establish strong rapport with pupils? Are you able to demonstrate composure, confidence, and engagement? If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Responsibilities of a Cover Supervisor:
- Supervise classes in the absence of teaching staff.
- Ensure that students are on task and focused on their work.
- Follow the lesson plans provided by teaching staff.
- Develop positive relationships with students and staff.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Connex Education Wales requirements:
- Degree educated or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate students.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Previous experience working in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call us with any questions on 01792 989030.