Connex - Birmingham
Faye at Connex Education is looking for Secondary Cover Supervisors to join our fantastic team of educational professionals across Birmingham to provide short-term and long-term supply cover in Secondary Schools.
- Pay: £400 – £475 per week (8:15am – 3:30pm, Monday to Friday)
- Location: Birmingham, Small Heath
- Start Date: ASAP
- Cover Supervision in Secondary
- Contract type: Temporary/Permanent
- Full time and part time available
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Have experience as a cover supervisor / instructor
- Have experience covering in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role
- Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate
- Have a good understanding on national curriculum
- Be able to create a calm and positive learning environment
Why choose Connex?
- Guaranteed work scheme
- Competitive pay
- Personal educational consultant to support career goals
- Flexible working hours
- AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations) – full compliance to offer you the pay and conditions you are entitled to
- £200 refer a friend bonus scheme
Ready to kick start a potential teaching career?
If you are interested in this position and you would like to discuss our roles further, please get in touch or send your CV to Faye.Staunton@connex-education.com at Connex Education, Birmingham, 0121 456 4040.
I look forward to hearing from you!