Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education Partnership are currently working with some outstanding secondary schools in the Wirral area, we are looking to speak with Cover Supervisors about multiple potential opportunites.
All we require is 6 weeks experience working within a secondary school setting, we can help upskill you to be comfortable as a Cover Supervisor.
Are you thinking about doing a teaching qualification?
Do you want more school-based experience?
If so, this could be the ideal role for you
This is the perfect role for somebody who is wanting to gain classroom experience within a secondary school.
We have immediate starts in and around Liverpool and The Wirral.
This is a fully flexible role and we can accommodate people on a part time or full time basis. There are different working shifts each week so if your available days differ each week, this would suit you.
When working with Connex we offer a range of CPD courses to Teachers/CS/TA’s looking to upskill themselves, the CPD’s are provided by our approved training provider at the Connex Academy. You will have access to all of these courses free of charge when registered with us. Below is a list of what is offered to you when working with us.
- All subjects will be covered in this role but the lessons will be set, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan set by the teacher
- Explain the lesson plan to the students and ensure that they are completing this
- Ensure the students are working efficiently and that noise levels are kept to a minimum
- Collect work in at the end of the lesson
What is in it for you?
- Gaining valuable classroom experience
- Advice and guidance for each booking
- Competitive rate of pay
- All candidates must be happy to complete an Enhanced DBS Certificate
I am shortlisting for these positions immediately so please apply now – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org