Connex - Central
Connex Education is working alongside St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust to find Cover Supervisors for their schools across Derbyshire, The trusts aim is to provide the highest quality of education for every child and young person in their care, working with an inspiring team of staff who encourage a culture of lifelong learning.
The roles include both day to day cover, as well as longer term roles, covering whole classes in the absence of the teacher.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a Maths & English GCSE qualification Grade A- C
- Over the age of 21
- Good ability to effectively manage large groups of children
- Have an understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures (CPD will be provided)
- Be an engaging and confident individual
- Good communication skills
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- Be adaptable and able to cope well with a hectic day!
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work in multiple schools within the Trust
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your availability
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.