Connex - Nottingham
Connex Education Partnership have an exciting opportunity for a Criminology and Sociology teacher in a secondary school in Lincoln City Centre This role is for start after the easter break.
The school is easy accessible for via public transport due to being in city centre, the role is to the end of the academic year with a view to further employment.
This role would be working Monday to Friday, teaching up to key stage 4
Must have QTS Status and have a good understanding of the curriculum.
As the successful applicant you will have the below:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Experience teaching up to, KS3, KS4 , to KS5 would be desirable but not essential
- Able to adapt to different learning styles and provide lessons tailored to specific groups
- Keen interest in the local community and the culture of the school
- Feel comfortable teaching relevant subject
- Meet the curriculum Needs
- New Teachers Are welcome to apply
- This is for start day after easter break.
- Having a DBS on the update system would be an advantage
- Be able to Commute to Lincoln
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full, free training in tutoring, SEN, safeguarding and much more
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing assignments
- The opportunity to support with the NTP programme and tutor smaller groups
- A dedicated consultant to help you throughout
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, then send over your CV to Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org