Connex - Warrington
Connex Education have a fantastic opportunity for SEN Teaching Assistants looking for flexible work throughout Northwich and surrounding areas.
We are currently working with several SEN Schools who are looking for TA’s with experience of supporting children or adults with Special Needs. The schools we work with cater for pupils aged between 3 and 19 years with both mental and physical disabilities including, Autism, SLD, MLD, PMLD and SEMH.
You will be able to pick and choose which days you would like to work to cover staff sicknesses, courses and planned absences. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for extra work or to work around studies. The working days are Monday- Friday and the hours are usually 8.30am until 3.30pm.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
• Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
• Weekly Pay, paid through PAYE • Refer a Friend scheme and receive £200
• Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
• Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
• Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability This will be a foot in the door to local Schools and if you decide you would like full- time, we have a range of roles available.
To apply for the role you must:
• Have experience of supporting pupils with Special Needs either in a School or a similar setting
• Be willing to provide personal care
• Be confident in working with challenging behaviour
• Have a current DBS on the update service or willing to provide a new one
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today or email a CV to email@example.com