Connex - Nottingham
Are you a Teacher looking for work life balance?
Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge working in supply?
Are you looking to create networks in local schools to yourself, make an impact in not just 1 but as many schools as you wish on your doorstep?
I am currently seeking enthusiastic, experienced qualified Teachers committed and passionate about improving children’s life chances to take on the opportunity of working in local primary schools within Mansfield and the surrounding areas.
This role has the ability to work across different schools on a weekly basis, ensuring KS1 and KS2 classes are covered in the instance where day to day cover and longer term need is required.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools in the Mansfield area and looking to empower educators, provide work life balance for teachers and improve the life chances of children in from EYFS through to Year 6.
Being a part of the long standing established connex family you will also receive:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
You will require:
- QTS status
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or happy to obtain with us)
- Passion for making a difference
- Committed to high quality teaching and striving for excellence
Simply apply now or contact me today for more information on email@example.com