Connex - Central
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dedicated deputy head teacher to join the leadership team at our successful primary school.
As deputy head teacher you will work closely with the headteacher to drive school improvement, lead on teaching and learning initiatives, and deputise for the headteacher as required. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the headteacher in leading and managing staff to ensure high quality teaching and learning across the school
- Monitoring and evaluating pupil progress, attainment and achievement
- Leading professional development activities for teachers and support staff
- Assisting with curriculum development and implementation of new initiatives
- Contributing to the school’s development plan and policies
- Liaising with external bodies including the local authority and Ofsted
- Managing staff absences and coordinating cover arrangements
- Deputising for the headteacher in their absence
We are looking for a motivational leader with a proven track record of raising attainment, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils. The successful candidate will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with substantial experience of working in a leadership role.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future direction of our friendly and vibrant school community.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Neelam.email@example.com by Friday 26th January.