Connex - Yorkshire
Due to an increase in demand, Connex are currently recruiting for highly motivated, passionate Design Technology Teachers to work in secondary schools across Leeds and the surrounding area. I am interested in speaking with ECT’s and Qualified Design Technology Teachers who are seeking new opportunities.
We offer a work schedule that suits you, working with local schools, offering both long-term and day-to-day positions. You will be teaching a variety of KS3/KS4 classes, in line with the National Curriculum framework. We are also proud to be one of seven partners with the NTP (National Tutoring Program) which has been a huge success within the schools we work with. We have multiple tutoring positions available, so if a supply role isn’t what you are looking for, please feel free to enquire about the tutoring positions.
At Connex, we are proud of the service we provide to our partner schools which is why, when you work with us, you work closely with your own personal consultant, who is knowledgeable about the local area and who is committed to working with good quality teachers. We offer excellent, ongoing CPD, through our sister company Thirsty Scholars, an approved training provider. We take pride in the feedback that we receive daily from both our schools and teachers. Through a high level of communication, understanding and hard work, your feedback provides valuable insight into what matters most, an enjoyable and memorable learning experience.
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will be:
– Experienced and dedicated to delivering good quality lessons to all abilities
– Able to communicate effectively with young people and their families
– Reliable and share a passion to help Students achieve their potential
– Happy to plan and mark lessons, with support from the department
– Able to communicate well with department heads and other team members
– Have strong classroom management strategies
– Available ASAP
– Strong knowledge or the subject Curriculum
– A degree qualification in teaching
– Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role, or any other position that we have available please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07876110716, drop me an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give the office a call on; 0113 733 9130.