Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education Partnership are currently looking for enthusiastic Design Technology Teachers to work in some of the best high schools across Merseyside and The Wirral. We have had a huge surge in demand for DT specialists and we want to speak with both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
As a supply agency we can offer flexible working, we have short term and long term positions available, if you are interested but cannot commit full time, no need to worry, please enquire within. We have multiple opportunities available across The Wirral, Liverpool and surrounding areas.
When working with Connex we offer a range of CPD courses to Teachers/CS/TA’s looking to upskill themselves, the CPD’s are provided by our approved training provider at the Connex Academy. You will have access to all of these courses free of charge when registered with us. Below is a list of what is offered to you when working with us.
In return Connex Education will offer you;
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great rates of pay, paid weekly via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will be;
– Experienced and dedicated to delivering good quality, interactive lessons to all abilities
– Reliable and share a passion to help students achieve their targeted grades and beyond
– Happy to plan and mark lessons with support from department
– Able to communicate well with young people, senior staff and other team members
– Have strong classroom management strategies
– Available ASAP
– Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum
– Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role or any other vacancies that we may have available, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07584 986 541 or drop me an email to; email@example.com alternatively give the office a call on; 0151 329 2727