Connex - Warrington
Are you an EXCELLENT Early Careers Teacher?
Connex Education Partnership is recruiting Early Career Teachers for rolesin our wonderful primary schools in Wigan and the surrounding areas. We work with fantastic schools in and around Wigan, Skelmersdale, Westhoughton, Chorley and beyond.
We are looking for strong, enthusiastic early career teachers who can build lasting relationships with both pupils and parents. Whether you have recently graduated with a PGCE or Bachelor of Education you may be the next person we can help start their teaching career.
Once registered your dedicated consultant will locate schools that are suitable for you and your needs. We have helped many teachers, in particular NQTs and ECTs, find a permanent placement through supply work so it is highly likely that if you haven’t yet secured your first position in teaching, you will with us.
Did you know you can also kick start your teaching career in the summer term? We can help get you out teaching as soon as you complete your final year.
- Knowledge of the current curriculum
- Confident in teaching a full class of children
- Bring a creative mindset to inspire children
- Be able to plan out your day according to the school schedule
- Strong behaviour management skills are a must as keeping the children engaged is a high priority
- Offer emotional support to children who are struggling during COVID
- PGCE or QTS qualified
- Previous experience in EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Willing to apply for a DBS (unless you have a current one on the Update Service)
- High behaviour management skills
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training
- Fantastic payrates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Excellent links to local schools
- A dedicated education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today or contact Erin on email@example.com or call 01942 311500 for more information