Connex - Warrington
Are you an Early Careers Teacher looking your first classroom, why not let are experienced consultants assist in finding your new role .
Connex Education Partnership are recruiting Early Career Teachers for roles in our fantastic primary schools in Warrington . We work exculusivley with primary svhools across the region and we need people just like you.
We are looking for strong, enthusiastic early career teachers who can build lasting relationships with both pupils and parents. Whether you have recently graduated with a PGCE or Bachelor of Education you may be the next person we can help start their teaching career.
Once registered your dedicated consultant will locate schools that are suitable for you and your needs. We have helped many teachers, in particular ECTs, find a permanent placement through supply work so it is highly likely that if you haven’t yet secured your first position in teaching, you will with us.
- Knowledge of the current curriculum
- Confident in teaching a full class of children
- Bring a creative mindset to inspire children
- Be able to plan out your day according to the school schedule
- Strong behaviour management skills are a must as keeping the children engaged is a high priority
- PGCE or QTS qualified
- Previous experience in EYFS/KS1/KS2
- Willing to apply for a DBS (unless you have a current one on the Update Service)
- High behaviour management skills
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training
- Fantastic payrates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Excellent links to local schools
- A dedicated education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today or contact Sam on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01925 320420 for more information