Connex - Manchester
Looking for a role that you can fit around your studies?
Studying Early Years or Childcare?
We at Connex Education can help!
- Working within a variety of early years settings around the Greater Manchester Area on a short-term, long-term, and day-to-day basis – which gives you flexibility to work around your own schedule.
- Working with a range of age groups – Baby rooms, Toddler rooms, and Pre-school rooms.
- Following and implementing safeguarding procedures.
- Flexibility is key to this role.
What we can offer you:
- Work within a variety of fantastic early years settings, expanding your knowledge and experience.
- Access to a wide range of accredited CPD training
- Excellent rates of pay from £10.65 to £11.00 an hour, paid weekly through PAYE.
- A supportive and friendly team with one-to-one support, advice and guidance available anytime.
- Full compliance with AWR
- The opportunity for temp – perm roles when they become available.
The perfect applicant will have:
- Qualifications equivalent to Level 2 Childcare or Early Years Qualification or above.
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check.
- Previous experience working within an Early Years Settings.
- A caring and child-focused attitude.
Interested? Apply Today!
For more information, please contact us any time.
Consultant: Tekara (Kara) Shallcross | Email: Tekara.Shallcross@connex-education.com
Office telephone: 0161 518 9000 | Mobile: 07881 852 775
Connex education partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECT’s, SEND specialists, Early year specialists, and tutors across the Wirral area.
There are both full time and part time opportunities available.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business