Connex - Liverpool
Are you wanting a role which is flexible, where you can make a real difference?
About the Role
As an EYFS Teaching Assistant, you’ll have the unique opportunity to support and nurture young minds who need it the most.
You will have the opportunity to work in a range of primary schools across the Wirral. You may be expected to provide general classroom support or support a child with SEND on a 1:1 basis. You can choose your working days, whether you prefer short-term or long-term positions.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB, etc.) or long term experience working with children.
- Experience working with children in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) in a primary school
- A valid DBS on the update service or a willingness to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
What Connex Can Offer You
- Potential to earn up to £350 – £450 per week
- Flexibility in working patterns
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Opportunity to be accepted on to a fully funded Level 3/4 TA qualification
Through Connex Academy, you may have the opportunity to achieve qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools.
- Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants.
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
Ready to Make a Difference?
If you’re passionate about transforming the lives of children and want to be part of our dynamic team, apply today!