Connex - London Nursery
Connex Education is currenting recruiting for Qualified Nursery Nurses (Level 3 or above), to work within Nursery/Nurseries within Waterloo/North Southwark, with a well-established Early Years provider and long-standing Client, who exhibits diversity, inclusion and a passion for fostering the continued growth and development of the key stages of child development. The setting presents a wholistic approach to the nurturing and development of our most precious commodity – our children. This is a well-established Nursery and is seeking to have an experienced Nursery Practitioner to join their expanding Team NOW!
In order to apply for this opportunity, it is ESSENTIAL that you possess the following:
- MUST be Level 2/3 Qualified Nursery Nurse/Practitioner ONLY (NNEB, NVQ, CACHE or equivalent)
- Full time roles – 3 days per week/Rota based role
- Proven experience as a Nursery Nurse – 6-12 months full time experience preferred/part-time experience welcomed, within a formal Early Years setting that can be referenced.
- Demonstrable experience with working competently with the EYFS Framework and ethos
- Capable of conducting Reports and Observations in accordance with tapestry.
- Valid DBS Check registered on the Update Service or willing to apply
- Rate of Pay will range from £10-£13 (this is dependent upon qualification, experience etc.)
- Must be able to work independently, with efficiency and professionalism
- Thorough knowledge in EYFS practices that are clearly reflected within practice
All candidates will receive:
- Mandatory Safeguarding Training
- Have access to an online library of courses to assist in upskilling and enhancing knowledge and skillset within area of specialism
- Assigned a dedicated and committed Consultant during your tenure with our Agency
Alternatively, if you know a qualified Nursery Nurse who is seeking permanent employment, please do not hesitate to refer suitable persons to our Agency.
Please email your CV to: Tene Green – email@example.com or call office on 0207 432 2310, or for an immediate interview/response, please call 07387 050417