Connex - Liverpool
Are you studying to become a teacher or recently graduated?
Connex Education are seeking enthusiastic and passionate Early Career Teachers in work in primary schools across the Wirral.
This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience and confidence as a teacher. Before gaining QTS, you will have the opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant or Unqualified Teacher to upskill yourself. After gaining QTS, you will be able to work as an ECT.
You have the flexibility to work when you want. We have both short-term and long-term bookings available, which means we can meet your needs, whether that be gaining valuable experience working across different schools or obtaining a long-term placement.
What we can offer you
- Competitive weekly salary between £450 – £650 (dependent on experience)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations)
- Flexibility in working patterns
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Dedicated support 24/7 from your personal consultant
- Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
What you will need
We ask for the following:
- Someone who is friendly, hardworking and empathetic, with a child-centred approach
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or awaiting certificate
- Recent experience working in a school
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex
- Two professional references
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
If you would like to discuss other positions or want to have an informal chat on how we can help you, please feel free to call us on 0151 329 2727.