Connex - Derby
Are you a motivated and adaptable Primary Teacher seeking a new and challenging opportunity?
At Connex Education Partnership, we are seeking a Qualified Teacher to work on a supply basis within our fantastic schools. This role gives you the chance to gain experience in a variety of different schools and settings, and it enables you to do the job you love without the planning and paperwork!
The best thing about working with us is the flexibility – we can cater to your exact needs, giving you the choice to work full-time or part-time, set days or every day. We also offer long term roles within specific schools in Chesterfield or surrounding areas if this would suit you better. Many of our schools have gone on to take our staff on a permanent basis, so we may even be able to find you your forever job!
For this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Essential: a relevant teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent
- The ability to teach across their preferred Key Stage, with experience planning and teaching to the requirements of the National Curriculum
- Knowledge of SATs and Phonics Schemes
- Experience differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners.
- Experience working with SEN and EAL individuals.
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues.
- Commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to our online CPD provider Connex Academy, with over 80 free training courses
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE.
- Fantastic links to local schools to build your professional network.
- An experienced education consultant, who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview and observation guidance, and help writing a good personal statement.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV to james.colls@connex-education. Please call the office 0114 553 1980 with any questions about the role.