Connex - Nottingham
Role- SEN TA
Pay- £75-£100 a day depending on experience
Job Hours/ Start Date- Monday To Friday, 8.30am until 3.30am.
The role is working at specialist SEN school working with people with physical disabilities and learning disabilities, So having experience in moving and handling training is big advantage.
Will be working with pupils from 3-16 at this school, the role is view to possible long term employment for the right candidate.
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership:
- Access to The Classroom Partnership and our sister companies, including our Teacher Training Partnership
- Weekly Pay, with pay up to £105 per day (We will match or beat your current pay rate)
- Refer a Friend and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD training platform The Thirsty Scholars Partnership, offering SEN specific training and more
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent opportunities, tailored to your availability
What do you need for this post?
- Good understanding of the autism spectrum
- Good understanding of positive behaviour management
- DBS check on the update service/ willing to do a DBS check
- Good understanding of safeguarding, particularly in schools
- Be confident in working on a 1:1 to basis with a young person
- Be confident in dealing with stressful situations which may include behaviours that challenge.
- Be a good communicator
- To have worked with children in some capacity or work with people with learning disabilities, emotional needs or sensory needs.
- Be compassionate and understanding
- Being able to use re-directive techniques
If you are interested in this role then give Scott Barsby a call at our Nottingham branch on 0115 8243002 for a confidential chat or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org