Connex - Birmingham
“To be, or not to be” … an English Teacher “that is the question!”
Start Date: January 2023
Location: Coventry, Warwickshire
Duration: Rest of the academic year
Our client school in Coventry is a wonderful and highly successful school where staff and students feel happy and safe and where teachers and learners have a close working relationship and are looking for a dedicated English Teacher to join their team. They have high expectations of manners, behaviour, and relationships where they create an environment where all can achieve their ambitions and aspirations.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a knowledge rich school; where students are hardworking and have a positive attitude!
Duties as an English Teacher:
- Planning and delivering effective lessons that meet the National Curriculum
- Explaining key concepts fluently and accurately
- Contributing to student learning, growth, and advancement
- Collaborating effectively with the school to increase student performance
To meet the criteria to fill this role, you hold the following:
- Teaching experience within the UK
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging intervention sessions
- Be committed to improving standards, raising pupil attainment, and assessing pupil’s progress
Benefits of registering with Connex Education:
- Passionate consultant supporting you throughout your journey
- Guaranteed PAYE scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- A Crown Commercial Services (CCS) provider
- Access to our fully accredited CPD platform – Thirsty Scholars
If the role of an English Teacher is of interest to you, please send your CV to Tisha.Anowar@connex-education.com or alternatively, call the Birmingham Team on 0121 456 4040 and ask for Tisha!