Connex - Leeds
English Teacher – Calderdale
Salary £144 to £224/day depending on experience.
We are recruiting for a qualified English Teacher to work in a Halifax Academy. To start as soon as possible to cover a temporary contract until July 2023.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed English Teacher to join a supportive and dedicated English department.
The successful candidate will have a passion for English and the ability to share this passion with their students.
- Hold a teaching qualification such as a PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with Qualified Teacher Status with a English specialism
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with groups at KS3 and KS4.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- Have Excellent IT and organisational skills.
- Be committed and reliable throughout the duration of the temporary contract.
Connex Education Partnership Offers:
Market leading rates of pay
Experienced and trusted local specialist consultants
Fully accredited CPD through access to the unique Connex Academy
Refer a friend bonus scheme
Please APPLY NOW by sending your CV to Leeds@connex-education.com
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Connex Education Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
Connex Education Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.